Product Description & Reviews
For the first time in Asics history, runners can experience a full 360 degrees of our legendary gel® cushioning technology. The new gel-quantum 360™ is engineered with the athlete in mind, with unmatched gel® cushioning to outlast the competition. The discrete construction of the full length trusstic system® delivers support and a spring-loaded ride to power through each workout. The advanced barely-there fluid fit® upper provides strategic support so the only thing runners will feel is comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Rear foot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Fluid fit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel clutching system exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless construction the use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Trusstic system reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.