Product Description & Reviews
This beautiful long line corset features delicate cream chiffon flowers and hanging lace leaves atop a sophisticated peach champagne ombré diamond fabric. Our Champagne Blossoms corset comes in our curvy Long Hourglass Silhouette to pull in the waist and give you dramatic curves without sacrificing comfort, it also features functional laces at the hips to further adjust the fit to your individual figure. This corset comes with ivory ribbon laces. Please measure your torso length by holding the tape measure vertically under your bust until it hits your lap. If your torso length is less than 10" this style will be too long for you. Also, measure your waist about 1" above your navel and refer to the size chart in the 2nd photo at left to ensure a proper fit. Please DON'T pick a size by subtracting the number of inches of reduction you would like from your uncorseted waist measurement!
Features & Highlights
- Please use the size chart in the second photo at left or in the size selection drop down menu. For example, if your waist measures 30 inches, you would select "Your Waist 29"-30" Size 24" from the drop down menu. Take your waist measurement about 1" above your navel with a fabric or plastic tape measure in inch increments.
- Double steel boned corset featuring a total of 26 steel bones/stays: 20 Flexible Spiral Steel Stays, 6 Spring Steel Stays Supporting Grommets & Busk. Waist Tape: 1" Between 2 Layers of Twill For Added Support at Waistline. 6 Garter Loops. 3 Layers of Fabric: 2 Inner Layers of High Quality Cotton, Middle Layer Laminated to Fashion Fabric Outer Layer for Extra Strength & Smooth Finish.
- Choose this corset if: You are plus-sized, or have a long torso as the extra tummy coverage will make this corset the most flattering. Those who have prominent hips (your iliac crest measures 10+ inches greater than your waist) or are "pear" shaped will also find the expandable hip ties more comfortable.
- Avoid this corset if: You have a torso 10" or less in height, unless you don't plan to sit down for long periods in this corset. A corset liner or top/shirt will need to be worn if you want to cover your skin under the back lacing. There is no modesty panel at back.
- Front Length: 13" with a 12" Busk Side Length: 11" - 11 1/2" at Slit. Center Back Length: 13 1/2" Underbust to Hip Length: 11 1/4" - 11 1/2".
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.