Tall, slender and exquisitely utilitarian, this progressive everyday bag was designed for adventures near and far.
The bold exterior features a large open pocket for those things you need to easily access; phone, keys, glasses. The main compartment is secured with a zipper at the top and is roomy enough to hold all of your day's accessories, including your laptop or tablet, gym shoes, jacket and portfolio. Inside find a zipper pocket and two open pockets to keep you organized.
The Joplin is equally awesome for professionals, students and stylish diaper-toting moms.
Bag dimensions are 18"H x 14"W. Handles are 13" long.
16oz Waxed Cotton Canvas
Vegetable Tanned Leather Handles
Super-Smooth Cast Metal Zippers
WHAT TO EXPECT
When your waxed canvas FAT FELT arrives, please expect it to have some creases in the waxed canvas at the fold lines, and some possible wrinkles from shipping. These are easily removed with a standard hair dryer or heat gun; just apply heat from the dryer near the surface of the bag and watch the creases dissolve. This process does not diminish your product's performance.
Features & Highlights
- BOLD DESIGN :: Two tone exterior with large asymmetrical pocket to distinguish you from the crowd
- 16oz WAXED CANVAS :: The highest quality materials make this bag as durable as it is beautiful
- VEGETABLE-TANNED LEATHER HANDLES :: These softly-rolled leather handles look great and feel even better
- SUPER-SMOOTH CAST METAL ZIPPER :: This buttery zipper glides smoothly every time
- 18" x 14" x 4" :: Ideally-Sized for your laptop or tablet, portfolio, sketchbook, glasses, pens, phone, jacket; essentially, everything you need for everyday adventures
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FAT FELT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.