Product Description & Reviews
This Judaica necklace is inscribed in 24K gold with Shema Yisrael centering the Star of David on a rectangular onyx stone, 0.6x0.8 inches, 15x21mm. Impressively, the entire chapter of Shema Yisrael outlines the Star in fine detail. The necklace is set in a decorative 925 sterling silver, gold plated or 14K gold setting of your choice.Star of David necklace inscribed in 24K gold with the entire Shema Yisrael prayer in miniature text. A magnifying glass is included for you to truly admire your new jewelry.
Features & Highlights
- Star of David necklace inscribed in 24K gold with the entire Shema Yisrael prayer in miniature text. A magnifying glass is included for you to truly admire your new jewelry
- A 925 sterling silver, high quality, Italian chain measuring 20", 51cm, elegantly suspends from the onyx gemstone, 0.6x0.9" (15x24mm). The pendant is 4 prong set in a 925 sterling silver frame and the chain fastens with a classic spring ring clasp.
- Shema Yisrael, the most profound daily recited Jewish prayer, makes a unique jewelry gift idea for any occasion, whether it be a Bar Mitzah, Hannuka, Anniversary or religious gift
- This unique pendant arrives in an elegant jewelry gift box ready for giving or receiving
- All the Nano Jewelry collection is created using innovative "never seen before" technology, enabling us to inscribe the smallest of text and details in 24k gold over the surface of stones, sometimes miniscule to the naked eye
|Item Size:||0.95 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.