Product Description & Reviews
An assembly of nine authentic sea glass fragments are accented with a double strand of sterling silver links to form this elegant and versatile necklace. Gathered along the California coast, the sea glass elements feature wonderful pastel shades of green, pink, cream, and light blue. Individually hand-worked sterling silver bezels adapt to and accent the organic shape of each glass gem with contemporary style. Set upon a sturdy sterling silver chain with an adjustable toggle length of 18" to 19". Artist designed and made by hand in the USA. - What is sea glass? Sea glass is glass fragments that have been reclaimed from the ocean. Many years of tumbling in the sandy sea creates a smooth, frosted surface coveted for its soft texture and color. The sea glass used here is authentic, beach-gathered glass and is not artificially created. Please note: Due to the unpredictable nature of authentic sea glass, the size, shape and color shade will vary just slightly. However, the pastel color motif will remain the same.
Features & Highlights
- Authentic sea glass fragments of graduating size, accented with double strand of sterling silver
- Sea glass elements are hand-gathered along California coast
- Handworked sterling silver bezels accent the organic shapes and add a contemporary style
- Sterling silver chain with adjustable toggle length of 18" to 19"
- Artist designed and made by hand in the USA
|Brand:||Jessica Lee Designs|
|Package Weight:||0.06 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.