Product Description & Reviews
Blue Sand Goldstone Goldstone is a man-made gemstone that has been around since the European Renaissance.Early monks working at a glass factory near Venice, Italy were practicing alchemy when molten copper accidentally tipped into a molten glass container. This crystallized into thousands of tiny crystals and formed a melt with golden light sparkles. This is how the first goldstone came about. Though it is not technically a gemstone, it is often referred to as one. Most blue sandstone is composed of quartz or feldspar because these are the most common minerals in the Earth's crust. The sand inside occurs the blue color, for this reason, this substance is named "Blue sand stone". Blue Sand Goldstone jewelry Care and Cleaning to clean your Blue Sand Goldstone, simply use soapy water and a soft cloth. Be sure to rinse well to remove soapy residue.As with most gemstones, ultrasonic cleaners and steamers are not recommended.Always remove any jewelry or gemstones before exercising, cleaning or engaging in harsh physical activities such as sports. Blue Sand Goldstone can be easily scratched by harder substances, so it should be stored away from other gemstones.It is best to wrap gemstones in soft cloth or place them inside a fabric-lined jewelry box.
Features & Highlights
- Package include: 340pcs Mixed Sizes of Blue Sand Beads in Organizer Divider Box
- Material: AAA Grade Blue Sand Man-Made Glass Gemstone ❤ Come with RUBYCA Plastic Container
- Quantity per Size: 4mm= ~ 101pcs ❤ 6mm = ~ 100 pcs ❤ 8mm = ~ 100pcs ❤ 10mm = ~39pcs
- Semi-precious Man-Made Glass beads are all unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture.
- RUBYCA gemstone beads are not treated or dyed, smooth with excellent polish and perfectly cut.
|Color:||Blue Sand Goldston|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.43 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 2.21 x 2.21 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.