Product Description & Reviews
Super lightweight and packable the Continuum Jacket is recognised amongst alpinists as the down jacket for fast and light ascents. On expeditions, every gram can count towards success or failure. Rab's Continuum jacket has been refined to provide maximum warmth at a minimum pack size. Filled with our highest quality 850 fill power hydrophobic down, micro-baffles stop the down from migrating and prevent cold spots. Made from durable yet breathable Pertex Quantum the outer is treated to keep off the worst of the weather. Alongside this, a fully insulated, helmet-compatible hood with strengthened peak reinforces the Continuum
Features & Highlights
- Pertex Quantum GL outer fabric and 100% Nylon inner/850 FP RDS Certified European Goose Down
- Rab Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed inc onunction with Nikwax
- Helmet compatible hood, with flexible polymer peak and 3-way adjustment
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard and 2 YKK zip hand-warmer pockets
- Hem drawcord adjustment and elasticated cuffs
|Package Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.