Product Description & Reviews
"This piece is meant to convey the burden of reflection. The symmetry symbolizes dialogue with oneself, as difficult decisions lie only on our own shoulders. The acute fractures and various details represent the many variations of thought and the difficulty of choosing the right solution. Tears suggest the sometimes tragic moments in life. But, in general, this work is about love. Like in most of the world's artistry, it is an eternal theme."An original digitally-created artwork by Serhiy Fedynyak from Lviv, Ukraine..
Features & Highlights
- An original digitally-created artwork by Serhiy Fedynyak from Lviv, Ukraine.
- Reproduced on an exquisite 100% silk twill fabric, famous for its elegance, versatility, and subtle sheen.
- Ideally sized at 43.3 x 43.3 in (110 x 110 cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.