Product Description & Reviews
"This piece attempts to reflect the struggle of the human heart in finding balance and order amidst the busy complexity and chaos of modern civilization. People are struggling to find unity in the diversity of ethnic, religious, economic, technological, and political activity buzzing around them. Amidst all this, the simple values of the heart are often neglected. We are in a period of transition in which the very nature of life, prosperity, and development are being re-examined. We are truly hearts in transition."
Features & Highlights
- An original digitally-created artwork by Joe Paczkowski from Kuopio, Finland.
- Reproduced on a gentle 90% modal / 10% cashmere fabric for a slightly heavier hand, more reserved color palette, and year-round wearability.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a medium-weight modal/cashmere mix, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.