Product Description & Reviews
"Never before in history has a generation had at its fingertips the rich heritage of world ornamentation from all historical time periods. This work is just a playful exploration in ornaments and styles - to mingle the ancient and the modern and to gain new impressions of classical antiquity."An original digitally-created artwork by Joe Paczkowski from Kuopio, Finland.. Reproduced on a gentle 90% modal / 10% cashmere fabric for a slightly heavier hand, more reserved color palette, and year-round wearability..
Features & Highlights
- An original digitally-created artwork by Joe Paczkowski from Kuopio, Finland.
- Reproduced on a gentle 90% modal / 10% cashmere fabric for a slightly heavier hand, more reserved color palette, and year-round wearability.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a medium-weight modal/cashmere mix, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.