Product Description & Reviews
Out on the trail in the dead of winter, you want to know your snowmobile gear will deliver. Polaris has you covered. Our Switchback Boot features ice-lock technology that provides traction on icy surfaces. And our lace-lock system allows you to tighten the lower laces, lock them, and then tighten the upper portion keeping you dry longer. Mother Nature never knew what hit her. The ultimate in comfort with articulated ankles and forward flex Increased protection with durable leather reinforcements in the sides and heel Reinforced rubber toe cap Featuring Dri-Lex moisture management fabrics 600 grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation, and Scotchlite reflectives Pull tab on tongue and back of boot for ease
Features & Highlights
- Insulation: 600g of 3M Thinsualte Insulation
- Fabric Attributes: Dri-Lex waterproof breathable membrane on the outside of the insulation
- Warmth And Durability: 600g of 3M Thinsualte Insulation
- Material: Leather outer and toe cap
- Convenience Features: Speed lock lace system, Ice Lock Sole Technology with microscopic shards of glass impregnated in the sole for a solid grip on snow and ice.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.