Product Description & Reviews
For industrial tasks that require protection against arm abrasions, you can trust the Jackson Safety G60 Level 2 Cut Resistant Sleeves (without thumbhole). These reliable protective sleeves offer EN388 Level 2 Cut Resistance / ANSI Cut Level 2 and help protect the forearm, wrist and elbow against minor cuts, abrasions and burns. They are suitable for intermittent heat contact up to 212 F (but must not come into contact with a naked flame). Made with a cut-resistant outer layer and a cotton inner layer, you’ll enjoy a comfortable fit and good breathability. These cut resistant sleeves are smartly designed, so you and your employees can use them with confidence.
Features & Highlights
- 60 Jackson Safety G60 EN Level 2 Cut Resistant Sleeves: 12 / Bag, 5 Bags / Case, Yellow color
- One size fits most, 18" long, no thumbhole
- Cut Resistance (EN 388 Level 2, ANSI Level 2 CPPT = 920 / 934 grams, respectively
- Made with a cut-resistant outer layer with a cotton inner layer for a comfortable fit and good breathability
- Typical uses include metal fabrication, glass handling and automotive assembly
|Item Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.