Product Description & Reviews
Hurley was founded in 1999 by 23-year-old Bob Hurley (along with partner Bob Rowland and Business Manager Joe Knoernschild) as Hurley Surfboards/International Pro Designs (I.P.D.). Hurley worked for five years as a surfboard shaper for various companies. In 2004, the company was sold to Nike, Inc. which has proven to not only improve the company but both brands. Acquired as an affiliate of Nike at the end of 2001, Hurley has a long-standing partnership with the worlds largest and most forward-thinking sports brand in the world. This partnership goes both ways, with Nikes relentless focus on helping athletes reach their potential benefitting the worlds best surfers (see Phantom). At the same time, the worlds best surfers athletes like John John Florence and Carissa Moore provide a whole new world of insights that might ultimately inform product for Nike athletes both in and out of the water. A major part of the company's success has been the endorsement of pop-punk bands such as Blink-182 and All Time Low. Furthering their involvement in the music industry, Hurley sponsors the heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold and reggae band The Green.Hurley clothing was founded Surfboard shaper and visionary Bob Hurley. He started the Hurley brand in 1999, embracing a life informed by the ocean and the spirit and creativity of youth. Hurley is know for its boardshorts, t-shirts, hats, and other lifestyle clothing. Obsessed with making boards that were lighter, faster and more flexible, Bob eventually translated that innovation ethos to board shorts, and the rest is history. Hence the "One & Only". Hurley apparel is the one and only look at o the market for surf clothing that blends into causal clothing.
Features & Highlights
- The Hurley Phantom Pure Glass 18 in Boardshorts are built for coastal performance with recycled stretch fabric. A shorter length delivers a full range of motion.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, boating, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking apparel to wear all day. 92% Recycled Polyester 8% Spandex / Straight hem with patch pocket and patented EZ fly closure with drawcord / Quick-drying, stretch Phantom fabric for lightweight comfort / Regular Fit.
- WHEN TO WEAR: Ideal for casual everyday wear to relax in or participating in sporting events, walking, hiking, jogging, or just strolling through the park. Durable apparel for all your activities, beach days, parties, BBQs, concerts, birthdays, dinner, lunch, breakfast, vacation or anywhere!
- GREAT QUALITY: This incredible quality short comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color options. The boardshorts are made of long-lasting fabric that will hold up over the years and wear. Machine washable for easy care.
|Color:||Aurora Green (300)|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.