Product Description & Reviews
There was something about the 1950's that never died in our imaginations. A better, carefree, swinging time, no wonder everyone wants to relive it. You can do that and have it all with this amazing 7-piece vintage 50's costume set. A unique 50's style full circle women's poodle skirt that has been lovingly handmade in the USA, and paired with the classic accessories. Our 7-piece adult outfit comes with a beautiful homemade soft, acrylic felt poodle skirt with an elastic waistband that trims the waist, reaching down to the shin with a skirt length of 25". Of course, it's all about the little details, you'll find a masterfully embroidered poodle applique on the side. Matching the skirt is a comfortable fitting polo shirt with our classic poodle applique on the left side. Your skirt would not be complete without a volumizing crinoline petticoat to fill out the skirt, and a waist slimming elastic cinch belt to accent and show off your pretty waist! Completing the poodle apparel is a set of adorable stretchy white bobby socks with our embroidered poodle applique on the outside of each cuff. For the top, add a lightweight sheer chiffon scarf that can be tied in your hair or around your neck. Last but not least, you need a pair of stunning cateye glasses made with durable impact-resistant plastic, and accented with shining rhinestones on the tips! Whether it's a vintage Halloween costume, 1950's fashion night, sock hop, casual wear, a super cute look for your man, or anytime outing, our outfits are perfect for any occasion! You can't look any more authentic with our stylish 1950s accessories and clothing. Please check the following size measurements for the best fit for your poodle skirt: XS/SM 23" relaxed waist, 28" max stretch. MD/LG 27" relaxed waist, 32" max stretch. XL/2XL 32" relaxed waist, 42" max stretch. 3XL/4XL 42" relaxed waist, 52" max stretch.
Features & Highlights
- 7-PIECE 50'S VINTAGE COSTUME SET - Comes with just about everything 50's but the music! Includes a women's poodle skirt with an elastic waistband, a sheer chiffon scarf, a polo shirt with our classic poodle applique, a volumizing crinoline petticoat, a waist slimming elastic cinch belt, a set of adorable stretchy white socks with our embroidered poodle applique on the cuffs, and cateye glasses.
- CAT EYE GLASSES - These vintage 50's glasses look just like the cateye prescription glasses worn during that decade, but instead are non-prescription, durable, impact resistant, clear plastic, easy to see through and made from high-quality material. Included in the design are beautifully accented rhinestones to make the glasses and your costume pop!
- CHIFFON SCARF - This scarf will make you feel like you stepped back in time! Made of 100% polyester silk chiffon fabric, to make a perfect and versatile accessory you can wear anytime. The sheer fabric makes a 23" square with hemmed edges. When you're not wearing it, the scarf easily folds into a square for easy storing and eliminating unwanted wrinkles and kinks. Plus, it's machine washable!
- BOBBY SOCKS - Last but not least, these socks add the perfect finishing touch for your 50s outfit. These ankle socks have an adorable pink or black poodle appliqué on each sock, so you can show them off to the world. A perfect addition to match your poodle skirt and polo. They are made to fit the average women's shoe size.
- COMFORTABLE AND CLASSICALLY VINTAGE - Nothing says 50's like this vintage inspired costume set. Combining a great fit with an even better look, you will love how you turn heads in this look from yesteryear. You are sure to get lots of compliments on your amazing looks in this 7-piece set. With matching poodles and an overall classy, cute and flirty look, this costume set is a must have!
|Brand:||Hip Hop 50s Shop|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.