Product Description & Reviews
Breathwarmers are cold-air warming scarves designed for COPD, Cardiac, Asthma needs as well as all Sports and Outdoor enthusiasts. Unique designs warms inhaled air using your own body heat, effectively taking the "Shock Out of Cold Air". Made of polar fleece with adjustable hook and loop closures. Provides comfortable snug fit over nose to prevent "fogging" of glasses without feeling claustrophobic. Covers ears and chest area for warmth. Available in many colors, easily washed and air dried.
Features & Highlights
- Stops the Shock of Cold Air!
- Specially designed for COPD, Cardiac, Asthma patients and all Outdoor Sports and Actiity Enthusiasts
- Made of soft polar fleece in a 360 degree wrap design covering ears, nose and throat providing warmth without feeling claustrophobic. Works well with oxygen tubing and can easily be tucked into coat.
- Provides a comfortable fkit across bridge of nose to prevent "fogging" of glasses. When not in use can be pulled down into garment for attractive scarf. Available in many colors. Easily washed and air dried.
- Proudly designed by a COPD patient and MADE IN AMERICA.
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.25 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.