Product Description & Reviews
The new GEL-Kayano 21 is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide and an Ortholite X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit upper and Heel Clutching System.FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability..
Features & Highlights
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
|Manufacturer:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Color:||Beach Glass/Silver/Pink Diva|
|Publisher:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Studio:||ASICS America Corporation|
|Item Weight:||0.89 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.